Phoenix’s FOX 10 reporter Andrea Robinson was in the middle of an on-air report when an unexplained, bright white explosion appeared in the distance behind her.
The strange blast was caught on tape and aired live during Robinson’s report. At first, news station employees thought the explosion was a transformer. But when FOX 10 checked with local utility providers APS and Salt River Project, they were told no transformers had blown in the area.
While the source of the explosion remains a mystery, it comes just before the 15th anniversary of one of the most-famous UFO sightings in recent history. On March 13, 1997, a cluster of glowing orbs moving in a V-shaped formation was spotted in the skies above Phoenix. That incident was also caught on film. The origin of the light formation has since been endlessly analyzed and debated.
Arizona is also home to Travis Walton, who famously claimed to have been abducted by a UFO in 1975. Walton has written a number of books on the subject, and his story was turned into the 1993 film “Fire in the Sky.”
And while Phoenix officials remain stumped by the strange light explosion, FOX 10 has reached out to the public asking for assistance in explaining exactly what was caught on film.
A UFO caused a severe mobilization by elements of the Municipal Public Security Forces of Mexicali due to reports of citizens about the presence of a strange device in the air. Even C-4 operators, which handle urban security cameras, saw it through the system and apparently was recorded, also received hundreds of calls to 066 warning of the flying object.
By Juan Galvan – Mexicali, Baja California
“A UFO with white lights, blue and yellow flashes” — The first report was received from the airport area, and [the object] was even seen by C-4 operators manning the safety cameras that appear to have recorded it. The sighting prompted the mobilization of police officials. Martin Ruelas, supervisor of the western sector, was able to see it with his own eyes, but it was too fast and it was impossible to follow.
An Unidentified Flying Object (UFO) prompted an intense mobilization by elements of the Public Safety Forces of the City of Mexicali, arising from citizen reports about the presence of a strange device in the air.
Alejandro Monreal Noriega, general commander of Patrols in the Dirección de Seguridad Pública Municipal (DSPM) reported that the first news item was received from people living in the vicinity of the airport.
Even C-4 operators, responsible for urban security cameras, saw the object in their systems and it appears to have been recorded. Furthermore, hundreds of phone calls were received at the “066” number, reporting the flying object’s presence.
It was seen around the airport and subsequently flying at dizzying speeds toward the new guard post after citizens reported seeing it over the Marán Industrial Park, and subsequently in the Rivera Campestre district and related areas.
Martin Ruelas, supervisor of the DSPM’s western region, saw it and stated that it was a sizeable round white object with visible blue and yellow flashes. He added that the object was seen high in the sky and moved up, down and sideways at very high speeds, vanishing from sight after heading south from the valley of Mexicali.
Deputy Commander Medina, from the valley’s southern area, also saw it and said it was too fast and impossible to follow, as it changed direction suddenly.
A “chase” by patrolmen ensued, but since the object changed position within seconds, they simply relayed its location in order to have the nearest unit continue the report. Unfortunately, it was impossible to obtain an answer.
Monreal Noriega stated that consultations were made with airport authorities and SEDENA, as well as their U.S. counterparts, and they awaited more information on the subject.
David Wilcock beleives there are 100 Million Wanderers on the planet earth (people with ET souls).
New and revised, this questionnaire gives those of you who prefer the scientific method (just kidding!) a more quantitative way to decide if you are a Wanderer or ET soul. Simply answer “yes” or “no” to the following 20 questions. In my own personal experience, as well as my teaching and counseling, I’ve found that most Wanderers and ET Walk-ins fit the following profile:
**** answer Yes. Somewhat or No to the following questions and be ready to add up your score****
1) Did you often think about, daydream, or fantasize about Ts, UFOs, and other worlds?
2) Did you feel like ordinary things around you were somehow strange, like the human body, the color of the sky, trees and nature, human architecture, and adults?
3) Did you ever feel as if your parents were not your real parents, that you had a missing brother or sister, or a home some place far away?
4) Did you have magical dreams of flying, invisible spirit friends, or receiving special guidance and protection?
5) Did you look up at the night sky with longing, and sometimes say: “Take me home…Why am I here?” or ask “Why am I so alone?”
1) Are you kind, gentle, peaceful, and non-aggressive — not just sometimes, but almost always?
2) Are you hurt, saddened, and confused by all the human evil and cruelty in the world?
3) Do you feel that money, possessions, and a successful career are not really that important?
4) Do you sometimes feel more comfortable with plants and animals than with people?
5) Are you generally sensitive, considerate, generous, and concerned about others around you?
1) Have you felt different, out-of-place, or somewhat alienated from human society all your life?
2) Have you had dreams, visions, or sightings of UFOs that inspired real spiritual growth?
3) Have you had dramatic dreams of Earth changes, geological and social upheaval, the end of the world, or future civilization?
4) Are you logical, scientific, non-emotional, and somewhat confused by hot passion and desire?
5) Have you had a clear and uplifting contact with benevolent, kind, and highly-evolved ETs?
1) Are you interested in science fiction, epic fantasy, angels, high-technology, and world prophecy?
2) Are you interested in Atlantis, Lemuria, channeling, pyramids, New Age ideas and UFOs?
3) Are you interested in meditation, alternative healing, or bringing love and light to the world?
4) Do you believe human society is ignorant of the spiritual truths that you know to be true?
5) Do you have a strong sense of purpose and feel that your mission is to help Earth and humanity?
Scoring Your ET Identity
For each YES answer, give yourself 5 points.
For every “somewhat” answer, give yourself 3 points.
Then total your score.
In my view, you definitely are an ET soul, but perhaps you are not surprised!
You may or may not be a Star Person, and you need more reflection to know for sure.
You probably are not an ET soul, but why are you interested in these matters?
Remember, only you can know for sure if you are from elsewhere, and knowing your cosmic roots is only the first step. After that, it’s essential to consider why you’re here and what is your purpose. Being on Earth gives all Wanderers a perfect opportunity to develop ourselves, to refine our understanding and expression of love and wisdom, and to help the world in our own special way.
Mummified remains of a body with a large head were discovered in Peru, and some scientists are claiming it to be of extraterrestrial origin.
News site io9 reports that Renato Davila Riquelme, an anthropologist at the Privado Ritos Andinos museum in Cusco, Peru made the discovery. The twenty-inch-tall body was originally thought to be that of a child, but Spanish and Russian doctors reportedly believe differently.
As io9 reports, Renato Davila Riquelme explained, “It has a non-human appearance because the head is triangular and big, almost the same size as the body. At first we believed it to be a child’s body until Spanish and Russian doctors came and confirmed that, yes, it’s an extraterrestrial being.”
Washington, DC – Sixty-four years after flying disks became a worldwide phenomenon, a formal position on this phenomenon has been issued in print by the executive branch of the United States government for the first time. On Friday, November 4 the Office of Science and Technology Policy (OSTP) responded to two petitions submitted to the We the People section of the White House website. One of these, the Disclosure Petition, was submitted by Paradigm Research Group. The White House response gave the administration’s assessment of the assertion by a growing number of researchers and activists that flying disks and other related phenomena confirm an extraterrestrial, non-human intelligence engaging the human race. See: https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petitions#!/response/searching-et-no-evidence-yet and www.disclosurepetition.info
OSTP researcher Phil Larson wrote, “The fact is we have no credible evidence of extraterrestrial presence here on Earth.” Unfortunately for the OSTP and the Obama administration, that assertion is false. Furthermore, given that approximately 50% of the American people are now convinced of an extraterrestrial presence and more than 80% believe the government is not telling the truth about the phenomenon, it is an embarrassment.
There are only four possible explanations for this statement from the OSTP:
1) It is a political lie. Whatever the executive branch personnel may know about extraterrestrial evidence, the administration cannot acknowledge any such awareness in order to protect the President’s political prospects in the next election.
2) It is a national security lie. The administration cannot acknowledge any such awareness of the evidence as a matter of national security. Which is to say the people cannot handle such truths.
3) It demonstrates the present executive branch of the United States government, including a substantial collection of military, science and intelligence advisors, is completely unaware of the massive evidence for an extraterrestrial presence that has been accumulated over six decades by an extraordinary citizen science/truth movement. Which is to say the administration is both ignorant and incompetent.
4) The statement is correct and the aforementioned accumulation of evidence is just a sixty year, worldwide misunderstanding.
There are no other possible explanations, and in due course administration officials will have to defend their formal statement on one of these bases.
Paradigm Research Group invites the political media to give the evidentiary matrix behind the extraterrestrial reality a modest examination and consider challenging the Obama administration’s position on what is easily the most important issue in the world today. Such an examination might include:
1) Reviewing quotes by persons of high rank and station over many decades. See: www.paradigmresearchgroup.org/QuotesPage.html
2) Reviewing a database of thousands of sightings by pilots in flight. This database is managed by NARCAP. See: www.narcap.org
3) Reviewing the following books: UFOs and the National Security State – Vols. 1 and 2 (Dolan), UFOs and Nukes (Hastings), Witness to Roswell (Carey/Schmitt), UFOs: Generals, Pilots and Government Officials Go On the Record (Kean), Missing Times: News Media Complicity in the UFO Cover-up (Hansen), Above Top Secret (Good), Abduction: Human Encounters with Aliens (Mack), Top Secret/Majic (Friedman).
4) Reviewing the following documentaries: Out of the Blue (Fox/Coleman) UFOs: 50 Years of Denial (Fox) The Day Before Disclosure (Toftenes)
6) Reviewing the government witness testimonies amassed by the Disclosure Project. See: www.disclosureproject.org/access/
The above represent but a small fraction of the evidence the White House now formally claims is either not credible or does not exist, and there is one more area of enquiry the political media might engage – one with an ironic aspect.