Washington, DC – Sixty-four years after flying disks became a worldwide phenomenon, a formal position on this phenomenon has been issued in print by the executive branch of the United States government for the first time. On Friday, November 4 the Office of Science and Technology Policy (OSTP) responded to two petitions submitted to the We the People section of the White House website. One of these, the Disclosure Petition, was submitted by Paradigm Research Group. The White House response gave the administration’s assessment of the assertion by a growing number of researchers and activists that flying disks and other related phenomena confirm an extraterrestrial, non-human intelligence engaging the human race. See: https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petitions#!/response/searching-et-no-evidence-yet and www.disclosurepetition.info
OSTP researcher Phil Larson wrote, “The fact is we have no credible evidence of extraterrestrial presence here on Earth.” Unfortunately for the OSTP and the Obama administration, that assertion is false. Furthermore, given that approximately 50% of the American people are now convinced of an extraterrestrial presence and more than 80% believe the government is not telling the truth about the phenomenon, it is an embarrassment.
There are only four possible explanations for this statement from the OSTP:
1) It is a political lie. Whatever the executive branch personnel may know about extraterrestrial evidence, the administration cannot acknowledge any such awareness in order to protect the President’s political prospects in the next election.
2) It is a national security lie. The administration cannot acknowledge any such awareness of the evidence as a matter of national security. Which is to say the people cannot handle such truths.
3) It demonstrates the present executive branch of the United States government, including a substantial collection of military, science and intelligence advisors, is completely unaware of the massive evidence for an extraterrestrial presence that has been accumulated over six decades by an extraordinary citizen science/truth movement. Which is to say the administration is both ignorant and incompetent.
4) The statement is correct and the aforementioned accumulation of evidence is just a sixty year, worldwide misunderstanding.
There are no other possible explanations, and in due course administration officials will have to defend their formal statement on one of these bases.
Paradigm Research Group invites the political media to give the evidentiary matrix behind the extraterrestrial reality a modest examination and consider challenging the Obama administration’s position on what is easily the most important issue in the world today. Such an examination might include:
1) Reviewing quotes by persons of high rank and station over many decades. See: www.paradigmresearchgroup.org/QuotesPage.html
2) Reviewing a database of thousands of sightings by pilots in flight. This database is managed by NARCAP. See: www.narcap.org
3) Reviewing the following books: UFOs and the National Security State – Vols. 1 and 2 (Dolan), UFOs and Nukes (Hastings), Witness to Roswell (Carey/Schmitt), UFOs: Generals, Pilots and Government Officials Go On the Record (Kean), Missing Times: News Media Complicity in the UFO Cover-up (Hansen), Above Top Secret (Good), Abduction: Human Encounters with Aliens (Mack), Top Secret/Majic (Friedman).
4) Reviewing the following documentaries: Out of the Blue (Fox/Coleman) UFOs: 50 Years of Denial (Fox) The Day Before Disclosure (Toftenes)
6) Reviewing the government witness testimonies amassed by the Disclosure Project. See: www.disclosureproject.org/access/
The above represent but a small fraction of the evidence the White House now formally claims is either not credible or does not exist, and there is one more area of enquiry the political media might engage – one with an ironic aspect.